Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Back Home Again

Well we arrived safely home and so did all the luggage that accompanied us. (even if the brand new bag we got from the ship got torn up a bit-damn...) We are still awaiting one suitcase from FedEx - tracking says it will arrive today...  I have unpacked half the stuff along with the 5 boxes we mailed from Hawaii.  Am taking a break but will probably unpack more here in a bit.
If you remember, I mentioned I fell on the ship a week ago - although my knee still hurts it is better - it appears that I also battered an ankle and messed up my back-or should I say re-messed it up...  I feel a bit better today, but if I sit too long, I get really stiff.  It is HELL getting old...  
Thanks to Todd for picking us up at the airport - the house was still standing and it is GREAT to get kisses from my dogs...  Looking forward to kisses from Jess too, but won't see him till next week...
I hope you enjoyed reading about our Grand Adventure - we will do another somewhere again, most likely in 2012...  Brian and I want to wish you all a Very Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays.  This is my Christmas card this year, as I will be lucky to get a tree up...hehe
In the next day or two I will try to post a few more photos and that will be it...  Happy Blogging GB

No comments:

Post a Comment